Monday, February 13, 2012

Mixed paints

  My husband informs me that he has been dry stalling Meika to shed some weight.  Her ribs were starting to show but her belly was big and round so dry stalling was not working.

  We gelded our boy back in August when he only had one testicle showing.  We kept waiting for the other to drop and the rate would have been a lot cheaper to geld.  Our friend and trainer informs us that he can still get a female pregnant.  What??

  So what does a haflinger mixed with a paint look like?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm betting you are right! I can't wait to meet the little one.

      Delete
  2. Camryn here:
    I've had two paint/hafy babyees. My boy was solid chestnut, my daughter a painted chestnut. I have pics of them on my blog somewhere. My 1/2 sis is a painted Hafy too. Mom saw her, Dream was marked like a paint, built like a Hafy.
    If you're boy was indeed cryptorchid they can't typicaly reproduce.

    ReplyDelete